I am in Orlando, FL at a conference to enhance my business with The Pampered Chef. This year marks my 16 years as a sales consultant with the premier direct sales company in kitchen tools. 16 years, can you believe it! Why have I stuck around so long... well let me give you a few reasons in case your interested...
- First and foremost because I LOVE TO COOK & CREATE in my kitchen!
- I love teaching others about recipes, simple strategies in thier kitchen, and how to help them save money on their groceries!
- because right now and the last 6 years I have been able to stay home with my preschoolers :) and still earn a paycheck and FREE stuff!
- because of the friendships and professional contacts I have developed.
- because I love FREE vacations, incentives, and products from The Pampered Chef and a paycheck twice a month!
- because I love writing off (taxes) my grocery bill amongst other things each month and OWNING my own business.
- and because I love helping folks start their own business whether it be a hobby or something they would like to develop into a full-time job someday!
Having a "job" that you LOVE and still making money at is a big BONUS!
Do ya'll LOVE your jobs? Not too many people do these days with the state of our country and economy.
I will stop rambling on and on about my LOVE for this company (side note - did you know we are owned by Warren Buffet/Berkshire Hathaway?)-(okay another side note - Just being a part of PC/Berkshire Hathaway allows me to save 30% of my mobile/internet service from T-Mobile, discounts with FedEx, independant health insurance, college scholarships, and much much more.) Okay, I will stop now...the benefits of a corporate job, but working for yourself...what could be better than that?
I am still sitting in my VERY quiet room anticipating what products our Product Advisory Team came up with for the spring/summer selling season. Only hours away until the Spring Launch National Meeting tomorrow! YEAH! In the meantime, I will enjoy this evening with my "Pampered" girlfriends and enjoy a night out in O-Town!
I wish to invite anyone who has read long enough without
- Anyone who books a catalog show will receive an additional $25 in FREE product to choose from with a $300 show- (for locals or out of towners)
- Anyone who books an in-home/office/clubhouse cooking party will benefit from the above special as well as I WILL BUY THE FOOD (savings of approx. $15), theres LOVE in the air this month-try a just dessert show or death by chocolate.
- These offers are in addition to all the regular fantastic and generous benefits from the Pampered Chef.
- This offer is only good for the month of FEBRUARY. Call/Comment/or email me back to let me know what works best for you. I cannot wait to "Pamper" you!
Thanks for stopping by...until we eat again...
contact information at www.pamperedchef.biz/cookwithbarb