Spring and Summer all in one has sprung here in South Florida. I am thinking grilling as much as possible this week. I am knee deep in boxes and packing...dinner's have been working out, and my freezer and pantry are looking a little less cluttered since I planned on making meals out of them for a few weeks to lighten the load.
Last week I posted a recipe on Chicken Tortilla Soup, oh.... it was so good. I shared with a few friends, and kept a few servings in my freezer for a quick lunch. I got a little crazy with the chipoltles in adobo sauce, they seemed small, so I added two...next time, I will keep to the recipe. The heat was good, but a little too hot for the family, and needed a dollop of sour cream to take the edge off. Delicious though~
- Grilled Chicken Tenderloin Cobb Salad, Fresh Fruit
- Panko Crusted Baked Boneless Pork Chops, Roasted Red Skins, Fresh Fruit
- Freezer Clean Out (misc. convenience items), Fresh Fruit
- NY Strip Steaks, Israeli Couscous, Green Beans, Fresh Fruit
- Breakfast for Dinner (Eggs, Turkey Sausage Patties, Fresh Fruit)