What a great week of meals we had last week. Our Roasted Turkey Breast was delish and so easy to make!! and those Maple Pretzel Chicken Tenders can you say..."died and gone to heaven..." and the cornbread recipe was a definite keeper for the near future (suffing recipe),WOW! I love being a foodie. My waistline is still strinking which is a good thing.
This week we have a few things going on so we are keeping it simple. Here is our menu for this week.
- Chicken Parmesan/pasta/field green salad
- Breakfast for Dinner (Scrambled Eggs/Bacon/Pancakes)
- Grilled Morrocan Chicken with Israeli Couscous/mixed vegetables
- Grilled Hot Dogs (Nitrate-Free)/celray/carrot sticks/chips/Applesauce
- Grilled Mahi - Mahi Tacos/ Carribean Rice (brown rice made with water/pineapple juice-flakes of coconut)/ Black Beans