Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

linked up with hundreds of menus and recipes!

Here I am again...back to reality...I have lived in a fantasy world for the last few weeks of dinner out, to-go, and cooking on the fly...It's back to basics, trying to clean out the pantry/freezer this month from all the grocery shopping done over the last month of cooking and entertaining.

Is menu planning going to be added to your resolutions goals?  It works, it cuts down on your grocery trips and bill, and allows you not to stress at 5 o'clock!

Here is what we will be eating at our home this week!
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs/Green Salad/Fresh Fruit - Plain and Simple to get the week started!  I do like our family recipe of  homemade sauce I triple/quad the recipe so I always have it available in the freezer-I have some vegetarian and some with meat added to the sauce.
  • Grilled Mahi Mahi/Green Beans/Fresh Fruit
  • Chicken Parmesan/Ceasar Salad/Fresh Fruit **using leftover sauce from spaghetti night or vice a versa
  • Cheeseburger Pinwheels/Green Salad/Applesauce
  • Leftover Buffet
Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.