Dinner this week is going to be a few comforting dishes. Here in South FL our winter is starting to wind down. With several days in the high 70's and hitting 80 a few times this week, stews, soups, and casseroles will be far and few between. Luckily, we are able to grill out year-round which our family enjoys. We love eating outside under the stars with the brisk Atlantic breeze. So, before the winter starts to change in the coming weeks, we will be enjoying these comforting favorites.
- Abolutely Delicious Low-Fat Fettiachini Alfredo with Grilled Shrimp, Garden Salad, Fresh Fruit
- Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles, Green Beans, Cinnamon Apples
- 30-Minute Itlaian Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Zuchinni, Fresh Fruit
- Breakfast for Dinner - Scrambled Eggs, Cinnamon Rolls, Fresh Fruit, Bacon
- Philly Cheesesteaks, Onion Rings, Deviled Eggs, Fresh Fruit
- Leftover Buffet