Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage Valentine's Day Candle Craft

I am a HUGE sap for Valentine's Day!  I decorate my house, bake sweets to give to everyone to show my appreciation and LOVE, and to shout from the roof tops that I am in LOVE with my God, my hubs, my kiddos, my family & friends!  I believe it isn't all about that one true love in your life, but all those around you that deserve to know your appreciation. I think it is the perfect excuse for yet another celebration!!  Are you guys in?

Remember these?

Well, I designed some more for our upcoming Valentine's celebration!  Take a peek, tell me what you think.  I plan on making more, and now consigning them in some quaint boutiques.  So easy, inexpensive to make, and a super fun project (even with kids)! 








Materials Used:

tall religious candles
scrap paper
Valentine's
Mod-Podge
red/white baker's twine
paper flowers
buttons
crystals

This post uploaded to http://www.wearethatfamily.com/ Blog party
and





2 comments:

  1. Love, Barb!! I may have to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I really like these vday ones Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.