Monday, October 11, 2010

My New Ladies Chair

Isn't this adorable?  Definitely "girlly" if you have been to my house. A World Thrift find - just $19.  It has this cute slip cover on it, not so cute under covering.  Dated on a tag from the 1920's, it even had some vintage postage stamps attached to the label from New York City.  I have been looking for a petite sitting chair for my bedroom for some time, but I came across this one first-the fabric is adorable and matches my colors perfectly in my living area.  I have come to love this chair in the last month.  I love to curl up with a book in this chair, enjoy an iced tea and catch up on my DVR-shows in it, and finally just an extra seat in my home.  Hubs -not so crazy about it, but have I mentioned... I LOVE it! C-man sits in it, and Griffin just love throwing the cushions off and standing in it...the perfect ladies chair in a masculine home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.