Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

linked up at orgjunkie.com

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

Here we are again it's Monday, and do you have your menu ready for the next week?  The calendar says Fall, but here it screams summer still.  As of yet, I hear the news in the background saying VERY HEAVY RAIN all week long, from a depression near Cuba which is heading our way....that doesn't sound like apple picking, pumpkin patches, soup on the stove to me....(boo hoo hooo....) I just love Fall and all the yummy menu plans that come with it, but I guess we need to segway a little from summer since-there are no leaves falling from the trees and windy afternoons.  I am doing my best though to sprinkle some of that Fall in my menu plans before it officially breaks from summer in So. Florida.

Here is what we will be having this week at our house:


Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Shrimp, Fruit Salad


Grilled Filet Mignon, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans


Grilled Steakburgers with Bacon & Blue Cheese, Deviled Eggs, Fresh Fruit


Chicken Cutlets with Marsala Sauce, Field Green Salad


Fish n Chips (Mahi-Mahi), Field Green Salad, Fresh Fruit

Penne & Meatballs with Homemade Marinara

What are you having for dinner this week, plan a little-save time and money! Share in the comments your favorite fall meal and I will be choosing someone for some BLOG CANDY a.k.a. (FREEBIES)

Until we eat again....

2 comments:

  1. I like casseroles in the winter. I have a really good beef pot pie recipe that I love! Can you say YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, shhhh....i'm becoming a vegetarian so meals are much different these days. my new fave is sweet potato enchiladas. YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.